ROMAN PETRENKO – THURSDAY, 23 JUNE 2022, 11:38
Petro Andriushchenko, adviser to the mayor of Mariupol, said that doctors from poor regions of Russia came to the city [Mariupol] to earn more money.
Source: Andriushchenko, on Telegram
Quote from Andriushchenko: “A ‘landing party’ of occupying doctors arrived at the Mariupol ambulance hospital.
Their leader is Badma Bashankaev (chairman of the Russian State Duma Committee on Health Protection, who publicly called for the ‘amputation of Ukraine’).
The doctors are mainly from Abkhazia, Chuvashia and other underdeveloped regions of Russia.”
Details: According to Andriushchenko, they came because the salary in Mariupol exceeds the one they receive in their hometowns.
- The siege of Mariupol by Russian troops started on 1 March.
- Mariupol is now occupied. The Russians have renamed the city’s “Freedom Square” “Lenin Square”.
- Vehicles with loudspeakers are driving around the streets of the destroyed city broadcasting Russian propaganda.
- According to the Mariupol city council, 10,000 residents may die from infectious diseases by the end of 2022.
- The occupiers have deported 50,000 Mariupol residents.